Enter the Mini event
- Part of a great weekend of running in Portsmouth including the Bupa Great South Run and the Bupa Great South Run 5k
- Join over 2,000 children for the biggest and most popular children’s running event in the South on Saturday 26 October 2013
- Featuring a 1.5km Mini event suitable for children aged 3-8 years and a 2.5km Junior event for 9-15 year olds
- More than twenty ‘Come and Try It' activities on offer throughout the day giving children the chance to sample new sports
- £13 (£10.83 plus 20% VAT) entry fee includes a t-shirt, medal, finisher's pack and accurate chip timing for Junior runners
| Enter the Junior event
Be unstoppable and help beat blood cancers!
This year Leukaemia & Lymphoma Research is the official charity for the Bupa Great Junior and Mini runs. People who fundraise for the charity are known as the Unstoppables because they will not stop until they’ve beaten blood cancers.
Why not lace up your trainers and join the Unstoppables? Everyone is welcome. What's more, every unstoppable runner receives a fab t-shirt and fundraising pack.
You can run with TV stars too! Eden Taylor-Draper, Emmerdale's Belle Dingle, is part of the Unstoppables and she will be starting the Bupa Junior and Mini races and running at events across the country too. And you'll meet other Leukaemia & Lymphoma Research celebrity runners who are sponsored by TV Times!
Leukaemia is the most common form of cancer in children. Thanks to Leukaemia & Lymphoma Research, nine out of ten children now survive the most common form of this cancer.
Join the Unstoppables and run to beat blood cancers!